Exporting Gradebook Data
1. Starting in the course platform, click on "Grades" on the left-hand side course menu to open the Gradebook.
2. From the upper right-hand corner click the "Export" button. Then, select "CSV File".
3. When the export is complete, the CSV file will download to your browser, and the course platform will display the date and time of previous export.
Note: If you make changes to the Gradebook after you have exported it, repeat step 2 to download the CSV file again.
Importing Gradebook Data
Save the spreadsheet file as Grades-Course_Name.csv
Starting in the course platform, click on "Grades" on the left-hand side course menu to open the Gradebook.
To upload scored from your spreadsheet, go to the upper left-hand corner and click on "Actions," then click on "Import".
4. Choose the CSV file to upload, and click "Open"
5. Click on the "Upload Data" in the course platform.
Note: You will be asked to give more information: if the changes you have made are new assignments or represents an existing assignment.
6. From the drop-down menu , select "A new assignment" and input the number of points it is worth to the right . Click continue to move on .
7. Save changes and you're all set!